- Divisions range from combined 6.0 to Open.
- Match play starts on Friday, April 22, 2022 for most divisions. All player must be able to play 8:00 am on Friday morning. Sorry, we will not consider any requests for changes to start times.
- Limit: 32 teams/division or 300 total players, whichever comes first.
- Entry fee $125/player until March 21. $150/player after.
- $10 non-refundable registration fee.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are provided each day.
- Players gift in addition to the choice of a tournament hat or visor.
- Entry includes player party with fun, food and games Saturday night at the courts. 5-10 pm.
- We offer dinner choices from 3 food trucks - use your ticket. Non-payers may purchase a weekend wristband that will include food and drinks for $50.
- No refunds after April 1st. (Such as injuries, personal scheduling issues, weather).
- All our match times are dependent on weather and delays. See below how to stay informed. No refund for weather delays/cancellations.
- In your player bags you will find tickets for every meal during the weekend. Each ticket will be a different color, and a different color ticket will be used for each meal. You will also have a ticket for the Saturday night Player Party meal. The food trucks for the player party will not serve you without a ticket. Please do not lose these tickets. You must have a ticket to receive your meals, no exceptions. If you do lose a ticket, please see the registration desk to receive a replacement.
Cancellations and Change of Partner
- If you have to cancel – please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to change a player on your team fill out the change form at www.tennis4cancer.org/change-of-partner
- Note: The new player will show in the draw and at check-in at the tournament under the replaced player’s name!
Critical information sent to your phone
Text T4C21 to 84483 to receive up to the minute alerts from Tennis 4 Cancer.
Receive messages with updates about the tournament such as rain delays, updated match times, etc.
Reply STOP at any time to opt-out.
All Florida Safety Institute
A special Thank You to the following companies and individuals:
Leslie Welsh CPA
Phillips Garden Store
The Loop Pizza
EH B2 and C1 Women’s League
A2 and B1 Women’s League